Join us for a Barna CoLab on Engaging Today’s Men.
Getting men into church can be difficult. Getting them involved is even harder.
BetterMan has partnered with Barna Group to sponsor Barna CoLab: Engaging Today’s Men.
During the 6-week cohort, you’ll discover how to better support men in five key areas: identity, vocation, wellbeing, relationships, and church engagement.
BetterMan is proud to sponsor this program because we know that men can be challenging to reach. But the right data can help us better understand their needs and how we might address them.
Over the course of six 90-minute live classes, the Barna team will:
- Reveal what the latest research is teaching us about engaging men
- Uncover opportunities in your ministry through custom assessments
- Connect you with other leaders so you can learn and grow together
- Give you access to experts who are having real success
- Inspire and direct powerful discussions for you to have with your team
- Help you identify practical ways to serve and engage today’s men
Guest speakers include some of our BetterMan team including Robert Lewis, JP Pokluda, Derwin Gray in addition to John Eldredge, Grant Skeldon, and Glen Packiam. Since this is a live, interactive program, seating is limited.
Barna has offered our BetterMan community 20% off using the promo code: BETTERMANCOLAB20
(Enrollment closes May 6)