Lead a Virtual
Scroll down to get started!
The COVID-19 virus has dramatically turned our society upside down and disrupted every aspect of life. But during this time of shutdowns and social distancing, there are spiritual opportunities. Life-changing opportunities! One of those is helping men rethink what it means to be a man.
For years, healthy manhood in America has been in decline and surveys tell us these men want help. Young men in particular, many growing up without dads or a clear depiction of manhood, have been struggling. What an opportunity for you as a leader to reach out to these men with our 11-week exploration into authentic manhood that offers God’s timeless, life-giving perspectives.
Here’s how YOU can launch a Virtual BetterMan Small Group today:
- Listen to our “Small Group Best Practices” audio guide below.
- Sign up below and receive all our BetterMan resources for FREE.
- Recruit 3-8 men to be in your small group.
- Set a regular time to meet virtually each week on Zoom (or any other video chatting software). Each small group discussion meeting should last around 90 minutes.
- Provide a BetterMan Workbook to each small group member. These can be ordered at print cost for $5 each. If accessing a physical workbook is not possible, downloadable PDFs are available for each session.
- Before meeting with your group, select a speaker for your 11 weeks. Once selected, you will send your men a link to access the videos and workbook session PDFs for each week (provided at no charge).
That’s it! That’s all there is to lead a BetterMan Virtual Small Group. But through it, you will change men’s lives.
So, if you’re interested in leading a Virtual BetterMan Small Group, watch our “Small Group Training Overview” video and listen to “Small Group Best Practices” audio with handout.